image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image5

GARCHU! I'M DEKYA|WRITER, GEEK|FANGIRL, FLIP|WELCOME TO STRANGE WATERS|WHERE I WRITE SENSELESS THINGS

The Depression Interlude



Since my last blog post, I was completely overwhelmed by my [now] regularly recurring depressive episodes. I'm stressed by work, by financial instability, by the lack of control over certain aspects of my life, and by the absence of excitement that could jolt some dopamine through my bloodstream. Just as February 2017 was a productive month, March 2017 was completely devoid of progress. In fact, I may have to admit that whatever progress February brought to my life, was ultimately canceled out in March.

To be honest, I'm still wallowing in this funk. I'm not sure up to when I would be too depressed to do anything or write anything. There're so many things I want to do and see to completion. But I end up staying in bed longer wondering why I'm crying.

I hope I'd be better next week. I hope I could report some (or any) progress next week. I just want to stop crying now. 

Share this: