image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image5

GARCHU! I'M DEKYA|WRITER, GEEK|FANGIRL, FLIP|WELCOME TO STRANGE WATERS|WHERE I WRITE SENSELESS THINGS

Vacation Mode Dekya



I should have done this weeks ago.
I always had this impression that my readers are the people in the Philippines I'd be meeting up in my vacation anyways. But I could be wrong. In case I'm wrong: hi guys, I'm still on vacation and I can't do jack shit from here. 

I really really thought I could write five hours a day during this vacation. I blame my dyscalculia... Okay fine, I'll admit it -- I've been partying too much. Hahaha.

Anyways. I'll be back posting things by September 14. If my flight back to the SF/Bay-Area proves to be productive, I'll try to post something earlier.

Thanks for sticking with me.
I have grand plans and schemes, which, I hope, would make y'all proud. 

Share this: