image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image5

GARCHU! I'M DEKYA|WRITER, GEEK|FANGIRL, FLIP|WELCOME TO STRANGE WATERS|WHERE I WRITE SENSELESS THINGS

Happy New Beginnings, Geek!

Happy New Year to all! It's been seven days since the year turned (eight for those in the Eastern shores), and I have completely abandoned all hopes of fulfilling last year's resolutions -- and all thoughts of making a new list this year.

The first half of 2013 was pure delirious fun:

I was able to write one draft of Anak ng Diwata (Diwata's Daughter);
Went to Napa, got drunk; Went to both Night-Lifes, got drunk;
Had a lot of fun writing Jologs in the City;
Joined Scary Cow, got to completing two movies;
Got a second job, surrounded my life with beautiful art; it was fun while it lasted;
Met John Cho, Simon Pegg, and Alice Eve at San Francisco advance Screening of Star Trek Into the Darkness (thanks to USS Golden Gate); This was the only picture that went slightly viral, LOL;
Friends from Manila came and brought me Philippine goodies, also alleviated my slight depression;
My first ever Pride Parade -- I was in the march, and not just on the sidelines watching;
Met Tory Belleci, Kari Byron, and Grant Imahara by volunteering in a Myhthbuster experiment;
Saw my top most favorite artist -- Bjork;
New house, new sitcom.

But, as it was for the man who had my last name -- ever since I had my haircut (I had this really cute pixie cut that accentuated my bone structure), -- Samson lost his(her) power(luck) and it went down from there. 

The latter part of 2013 left me alone -- hungover and going on the luck withdrawals, pondering about myself. Just pondering. Always pondering. 

So for 2014, I only have one resolution -- get to know myself. 

Because, in the last six months of 2013, I realized, I really don't know who I am. 

Today forward, we reset the counter, and we explore the unknown mind of Keltskross. And hopefully next year, we would have grown more as a person, as a writer, and as just me.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Share this: