image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image5

GARCHU! I'M DEKYA|WRITER, GEEK|FANGIRL, FLIP|WELCOME TO STRANGE WATERS|WHERE I WRITE SENSELESS THINGS

Avengers: A Long Wait

Joe Loves Crappy Movies and its image is owned by Joseph Dunn
Just borrowing to make a point.

This is exactly how I feel right now. I haven't watched Avengers, and I can't seem to find the time to do so (or the resources, damnit! It's so hard to be poor). Having too many friends in the East, and having the Avengers a week late in the West, added to this misery.

I am also devoid of geek friends here. (OMG you don't know how un-geeky the people I'm surrounded with -- but that's reserved for another entry)

I have no choice but to watch this movie alone. It's a good thing I'm not much of an Avengers or Marvel fan. I had no urgent motivation to line up the weekend it came out. And the only thing that is compelling me to actually go to the theaters to see this movie is my love for my master, Joss Whedon.

I plan to wake up early tomorrow, and line up to see this in the earliest possible show before my shift starts. Is it worth waking up early for? I am a child of the night, nocturnal as bats can be. Basing on my friends' reactions, then it SHOULD be worth it.

I wonder, would my DC bias win over Joss Whedon?


EDIT: 5/9/2012 - 1AM

Just came from watching Avengers. Got kidnapped by BFF after having dinner. So that means I need not wake up early tomorrow.

In Whedon we trust. As we should, always. 

My love for Whedon prevailed.

5 out of 5 onigiri
And a dancing Ohno.

That's how much I like it.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Share this: