image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image5

GARCHU! I'M DEKYA|WRITER, GEEK|FANGIRL, FLIP|WELCOME TO STRANGE WATERS|WHERE I WRITE SENSELESS THINGS

Not So Puffy AmiYumi Anymore

Multiplex is ™ and © 2005–2009 Gordon McAlpin.
All rights reserved
This is just a thought. I wanna cosplay Ami ... now i hav to find me a Yumi.  But with so many characters i want to cosplay -- and having no time nor the finances to carry on -- how will I ever do so?

Halloween passed and I didn't get to cosplay or dress up like the weirdo that I am.  I had thought to look presentable at the Arashi-fan event cause I didn't want to scare them -- but I haven't been scaring anyone these days.  To top it all of, I've been putting away my really weird clothes sticking to ordinary shirts.

Am I growing old?!!!



Share this: